Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eva's Story

watching this short video about this brave little girl i was moved to tears. i have a daughter. it activated some of my worst fears in life, and also some of my most noble ideals about what it means to be human. it centered me. it reminded me of what i have been through and what it means to battle through cancer. in some ways, it made me regret moments on this blog when i have been less than perfect, when i have used profanity, been negative. but then again, i don't regret those moments, they are honest depictions of who i am and what i am going through along this road. 

my road to penticton is, for sure, narrow, steep, challenging, and full of myself. eva's story lifts my spirits with the hope that my road can mean something more. 

please donate generously to the leukemia and lymphoma society of canada


the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is the world's largest non-profit organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services

No comments:

Post a Comment